Here's the rules.
1. this is only open to Flash Force members, you don't have to compete with the entire online Joe community.
2. send an email to the GROUP (NOT ME) with the subject "I NEED FREE STUFF!" explaining why you want it and what you are going to do with it. If you want to volunteer any other information, fine, but you don't have to. NO addresses, NO phone numbers, just your name and FF ID (ie: Flash ###).
3. I will collect names, save emails (no pictures please, just text) and after a week I will post a poll or series of polls (depending on number of entries) for the group and keep polling till one list of winners remains. After another week the poll will end,
results will be public and I will contact the winners for an address. Once polling begins emails will no longer be accepted. You can vote for yourself and I can vote for somebody, no one is excluded from polling unless you are outside of Flash Force and only ONE vote per person. To summarize this rule, to get on the poll list you must send an email. Those who sent emails will be polled by the entire Flash Force membership. I know this might boil down to a popularity contest but it's the best I could come up with without a lot of work and still give EVERYONE a chance.
4. in the event someone tries to unfairly influence the vote in what ever fashion (Outside of begging, pleading and praying to the toy gods) they will be dropped from the poll.
5. whoever wins the poll(s) will get first pick of the stuff up for grabs. The second place person will get the next pick and so on till everything is gone.
6. ok, this is FREE. If it's in the Continental United States I will pay shipping (the cheapest way). If one of the winners of this is in a foreign country I may ask for partial postage, maybe half (I'm not rich, I'm not poor, but I'm not made of money either) and if you live in a country that has trouble with honest postal services, and you want insurance, special shipping services, whatever, you pick up that cost, but I will help with basic shipping (as outlined above) and I will not charge you a dime for the actual stuff. I will not be liable if it 'disappears' in the mail. I have had that happen with a couple trades out of country and
one took FOUR months to arrive!, but all of my other giveaways have arrived so far. Chances are I might throw in more free stuff while I'm packing this lot.
7. Tenative schedule has been posted and adjustments made as deemed necessary due to time allotments and holiday (Martin Luther King Dad). I will try to stick to this schedule and will post updates if there are any complications.
8. Poll winners will be contacted in numerical order (most votes first). I will give TWO DAYS for the person I contact to respond and if I don't get a reply I will move on to the next person. Because of this, if anybody doesn't respond in time the NON-WINNERS STILL HAVE A CHANCE if one of the lucky ones drop out or can't respond in time.