Make your own free website on Tripod.com
Germanbilly1's Opel Blitz
Home | 1/6th Vehicle Projects | Photo Stories and Dioramas | James DeSimone Vehicles | My Custom and Kitbashed figures | The Armory | Dad's WWII Pics | Related Links
ACTION FIGURES AT WAR

Germanbilly1 Opel Blitz project

Click on picture for larger image

Here are a couple pictures of my Opel Blitz. I installed front and rear windows and also a window on the passenger side rolled part way up. Also cut out the grill slots and also the slots in the rims. Doors open and cargo loops are removable. I don't know if any body has found a good glue that works on this thing. It seems to be very oily and nothing I used is very strong holding. Washed it in soap and water but no help. Well it is together and I like it.

Click on picture for larger image

What I found worked where you don't see it is to drill small holes and lace wire through it and before pulling it tight add whatever glue. then when it is pulled tight the glue fills the small holes and it is fixed for good. I only used this on high stress points. It is a trial and error thing and what ever works. The end is the means. If it looks good that is what counts.

Click on picture for larger image